Google penalizes webmasters who list all their sites on all their pages, so I'm putting links to all my websites here on one page.
Blogs and sites that are entirely mine:
- Big Ass Superstar - Where you are now. The personal blog of Scott Simpson. The domain was registered around 2000 and the blog has been live since 2005.
- Cygnals Multimedia - A site I started around 1995. That means one of my web sites is older than many of the people on the Web. It's a dusty ghost town, as I have not given it a significant update since about 1999, and most of the good content has been moved here.
- Toronto Wrestling Photos and Wrestling Photos - Both sites go to Toronto-Wrestling.com, where I'm showcasing my collection of hundreds of original pro wrestling pictures from the 1980s WWF era in Toronto, my involvement in independent promotions Teen Pro Wrestling, Midget Mania, the RWA and others, and eventually my grown-up fandom.
- Halifax Wrestling chronicles my Nova Scotia wrestling experiences since moving to Halifax in 2005. If you've been to Halifax wrestling events since then, check in and share your memories.
- Cub Is A Band - The evolution of the original Cygnals Cub Page, which is the oldest and now perhaps the only fan site for Cub, a punk band from the mid-1990s.
- Your Slideshow - An attempt to monetize my skills with video editing, turning peoples' photographs into moving slide shows. Hasn't really panned out.
- Facebook - I'm not on Facebook. I've never had a Facebook account. Sorry.
- Google+ - But I've been on Google+ for a while. Add me to your circles. Tons of photos here.
- Twitter - @simpson957
- YouTube - More than a million views for my videos
- Flickr - bigasssuperstar - My photostream since 2005 including lots of 80s/90s wrestling.
- LinkedIn - A professional profile for business networking
- SoundCloud - Easy access to my songs, music and select radio sound clips
- OnlineMusicNetwork.ca - A good idea at the time.
Other sites to see:
- about.me/scott_simpson - Serves about the same function as the page you're reading. Easy way to share "here's all you need to know about Scott Simpson."
- News95.7 - News-Talk station in Halifax, Nova Scotia, where I'm an anchor, reporter and talk show host. You'll find a lot of my news stories here.
- YouSuckatKijiji.com - The funniest, weirdest and worst ads on Kijiji online classifieds. I read it a lot and submit funny Kijiji ads.
- Vimeo and 500px are classy video and photo sites that I'm on but don't use as much as YouTube and Flickr.
- Klout - began confusing me after they upgraded the whole interface, but you can still +K me.
- Formspring and Kred, but I go there so rarely, I'm not even going to link them.