A few things on the to-do list for the year ahead:
- Tackle weight loss, again
- Complete two albums -- first, finish "Mind The Gap", then work on some originals
- Play at least two open-mic gigs in Halifax
- Advance two more belt levels in taekwondo
- Keep my RRSP maxed out
- Increase my net worth. It's not bad now, but will be even better
- Finally finish quitting smoking and eating cinnamon buns
- Get a tattoo commemorating the disposal of all my vices
- Develop my leadership skills
- Become a more accomplished cook -- and cook at home more
- Be more assertive about inviting friends to do things
- Be less codependent -- own my own stuff and get more comfortable letting others take care of theirs
- On the small-to-do list that's been sitting for ages: digitize all my media (tapes, videotapes, slides, prints, super-8 film), renovate my web sites, get new glasses, steam clean the carpet, take the cat to the vet, etc.
Your goals are very close to mine.ReplyDelete
Glad to see have kid is no where on the list.