That's where I'm showcasing my slideshow work and hustling for new clients. I still don't have a price structure up, because I don't feel like being the kind of guy who nickels and dimes people. Even so, I don't want to sell myself short, either.
So, under the umbrella of Big Ass web sites and loosely-linked affiliates:
- cygnals.com : the venerable old Cygnals Multimedia site, dumping ground for old, old information like my previous life as pro wrestling star Doctor Love, and remnants of the old Cygnals magazine
- bigasssuperstar.com : where you are now, obviously
- cubisaband.com : a fan site dedicated to now-defunct Vancouver punky-pop band Cub
- yourslideshow.ca : slideshows and video montages made in Halifax for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, memorials and farewells
- yousuckatkijiji.com and www.yousuckatebay.com : hilarious mocking of listings on free classifieds sites Kijiji and eBay Classifieds. I can't disclose what links I may have with these sites, if there's any at all
- mylittlepatchoftheplanet.com : my buddy Sandra's blog. I don't run it, but I registered the name for her birthday. You should check it out. She's interesting.