- A dude who ate a lot of cheeseburgers and drank a lot of Mountain Dew. A good summary of the basics of the diet, with a graph.
- A guy who lost ten pounds in ten days with the Hacker's Diet and other tools.
- Five things to know about the Hacker's Diet
- The Physics Diet is a charting and logging site inspired by the Hacker's Diet -- gives fancypants graphs for people following the math principles behind the plan
- "Weightloss for Nerds" discovers both
- eHow articles focusing on the diet
- A group at the Daily Plate for HD followers
- Lifehacker has a look
- A Wordpress plugin for people who use that blog software
- MetaGrrrl takes on the diet for a while
Hacker's Diet links, articles and resources
Today marks a weird spot on the calendar for me. It’s one of those landmarks that really doesn’t mean anything, other than to illustrate the...
Wow, long time no write. I didn't enjoy this past winter. I was certainly in a long slump. Things were very challenging at work. Gordo...
One year ago today, we lost Amanda. Time plays tricks on all of us. We can think "that was so long ago" at the same time as &quo...
It's been two and a half months since the last update on this blog, and I was hoping to write one soon with lots of good news. I was...