- A dude who ate a lot of cheeseburgers and drank a lot of Mountain Dew. A good summary of the basics of the diet, with a graph.
- A guy who lost ten pounds in ten days with the Hacker's Diet and other tools.
- Five things to know about the Hacker's Diet
- The Physics Diet is a charting and logging site inspired by the Hacker's Diet -- gives fancypants graphs for people following the math principles behind the plan
- "Weightloss for Nerds" discovers both
- eHow articles focusing on the diet
- A group at the Daily Plate for HD followers
- Lifehacker has a look
- A Wordpress plugin for people who use that blog software
- MetaGrrrl takes on the diet for a while
Today marks a weird spot on the calendar for me. It’s one of those landmarks that really doesn’t mean anything, other than to illustrate the weirdness of time and how we feel it. As of today, my son Gordon has been without his mother longer than he was with her. The length of time Amanda has been gone is now longer than the length of time we were a family of three. Sometimes it doesn’t feel like it’s been that long, but that dangblasted calendar tells me it’s almost three years. I have not said a word about it to G, but tonight, for the first time in a long time, he pulled out the Missing Mummy book for bedtime. Today was my last day in broadcasting for a while, as far as I can tell. I spent the past five years as Program Director at Newstalk 1290 CJBK in London, Ontario. And in recent years, I was also the noon-hour show host, afternoon news anchor, a commercial voice guy, TV news promo voice guy, and more. Also in the past five years, I’ve bought a house, endured renovation
Post a Comment