I've tossed some old commercials up on to the YouTube.
Visit my channel to see 1987 ads for:
- Water Pik - the one with the Cosby-sweater ventriloquist and the talking dentures
- The Brick
- Standard Auto Glass
- Royal LePage
- Motts Clamato Cocktail - the guy who wants hot and cold running Clamato (what's with Clamato anyway? Was someone drinking tomato juice one day and thought ... mmm ... good ... but ... needs more clam.)
- Molson Export - you've spent all night in the cold rain fixing downed power lines. Now you need to get shitfaced. Ex says it all.
- Granada - wanna buy a TV or VCR? Go to the place famous for RENTING them! That's Granada! (Where's Granada now? Exactly. The last one I remember closed and became Adults Only Video on Yonge Street south of Gerrard.)
- Coors Gold - they don't make it any more.
- Burger King Chicken Bundles - they don't make these any more either. Think Chicken McNugget on a bun.