In the past month, for example, Google Analytics tells me:
- I had two visits from Iceland
- 100 from Brazil
- One each from Zambia and Botswana
- 40 from Russia
- 66 from Saudia Arabia ... 40 from Iran ... only two from Syria
- Two from Khazakstan (wa wa wee wa!)
- 4,334 absolute unique visitors. Seriously?
- 18 viewed on their Playstation Portable, 4 on the PS3, 3 on the wii
- 79% of visitors use Internet Explorer, 16% use Firefox, with Safari, Opera and PSP following
- 86% arrive from search engines, mostly Google. 7.5% come directly. 6.77% show up through referring sites.
- Most popular search key words are "big ass" (67%), "bigass", "ass big" and "big ass adventures"
- Only 4% of visitors indicate they still use dial-up
Now ... more than four thousand visitors? Granted, most of you are looking for big ass. Big ass videos, big ass adventures, big ass small waist, whatever. I'm clearly getting most of my traffic from folks looking for large behinds. Sure, they find it, but unless they're looking for "hairy big ass" or "sweaty big ass" or "maritime big ass eating pizza and cheeseburgers and sometimes donairs", I'm probably not the big ass they're looking for.
Still -- you big ass hunters -- drop a note, huh? Fine, you speak Greek or Italian or French -- or Estonian, a lot of you. "Suur Eesel üli-täht!" Write some comments. Send an email. Show yourselves, dammit! I feel like people are calling me up night and day and not even saying "oops, wrong number!" before hanging up.